TrustEd Academy Trust is the admissions authority for Belvidere School however, Shropshire Council manages the Year 7 Transition admissions process.
Details of their admissions arrangements can be found below
In-year admissions for students in all year groups are managed by Belvidere School.
Our admissions arrangements can be found in our admissions policy
Admissions to Belvidere School are handled by the Local Authority. More details here...
Local Authority Admission arrangements and criteria are available here...
Applications to join Belvidere School should be made through:
Schools Admissions Team
Learning and Skills
Tel: 0345 6789 008
Information about the Admissions process, including online applications, can be obtained from the Shropshire Council website
Admissions Key Dates
Key Dates: for 2024 - 25 Entry
- Open Evening – Monday 9th October 2023 – 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Closing date for applications to Shropshire Council - 31st October 2023
- Offers of places made to Parents/Carers by Shropshire Council - 1st March 2024
- Transition Day(s) - TBC
- Transition Evening - TBC
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Why Choose Belvidere
- High expectations, which our exam results exceed
- A dedicated and supportive community of staff
- An outstanding and inspirational team of teachers
- A caring and nurturing pastoral system
- A broad and inclusive curriculum, encouraging all students to achieve their potential
- A wide range of opportunities beyond the classroom – these include developing individual talents such as Sport and Fitness, Expressive Arts and STEM
- A wide range of Extra-curricular opportunities, including Duke of Edinburgh and unique experiences on Alternative Curriculum Days
- An interesting range of domestic and foreign trips and visits
- An ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report in all Categories on our last visit (November 2013), a standard that we have strived to maintain